Main Street Pediatrics welcomes new patients. Choosing the right pediatrician for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make. By selecting Main Street Pediatrics, you can feel confident and comfortable that you have made the right decision.
To understand what to expect for your child’s first visit to our practice, please read through this page.
Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence and value. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
When you call to make your first appointment
- Be prepared to give us your full demographic and insurance information.
- Arrange for transfer of all immunization records and all prior medical records to our office/your new Doctor. We will need your child’s records in advance of the first visit to be able to deliver the comprehensive care you deserve
What to Expect
On the day of your child’s first visit to our office, we recommend arriving a few minutes early. This allows extra time for finishing up any registration forms and ensures you have plenty of time to get acquainted with our staff and office. We look forward to meeting you and joining with you to help your child maintain optimal health.
Are You Expecting?
Choosing a pediatrician is an important and personal decision and we want you to feel at ease with the care you and your child will receive at Main Street. Pre-natal consults are an important step in this decision-making process so we offer a courtesy meet-and-greet visit during which you can see the office, talk to us face-to-face and ask any questions to help you choose the pediatrician that is right for you.
We encourage new parents to attend one of our prenatal classes. This visit allows expectant parents to find out where we are and an opportunity to meet us.
We are affiliated with the following hospitals:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center
- Sinai Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
If you deliver at one of these hospitals, or if you deliver at another hospital, you and your baby will be cared for by the hospital pediatrician. You should follow up with us within 48 hours after discharge from the hospital.
As a courtesy to all our expectant parents, the pediatricians at Main Street have created a manual Caring for your Baby that will hopefully make the process of caring for your newborn a little less stressful.
Schedule an Appointment in Towson or Foundry Row, MD
Take the first step towards ensuring your child’s well-being by scheduling an appointment today. At Main Street Pediatrics our devoted pediatricians build lasting bonds with families while creating personalized care plans for each child. Working hand-in-hand with parents, we promote healthy routines, prevent illnesses, and reduce the risk of injuries. Don’t hesitate to schedule a visit for your child today by calling our Towson at (410) 494-1369 or Foundry Row at (410) 526-7993. We look forward to helping your child grow and thrive.