Pediatric Care in Towson & Foundry Row
Main Street Pediatrics has created a professional and caring medical environment for infants, children, adolescents and their families. We provide complete pediatric and adolescent care, including allergy injections, support for asthma, evaluation, and treatment related to developmental and behavioral concerns, and adolescent medicine including gynecologic care.
In an effort to provide comprehensive and quality care to our patients and families, the following is a list of services Main Street offers:
- Courtesy pre-natal and physician introduction consults
- Comprehensive physical exams from birth through age 22
- Specialized consultations regarding school performance, behavioral problems, growth and development concerns and family dynamics
- Same day urgent care appointments
- Weekend sick visits
- Telehealth consultations
- Health forms for school, sports participation and summer camp
- 24 hour physician availability for urgent concerns
- Participation with nearly every major insurance carrier
- Electronic medical records since 2002 to accurately and efficiently track history, medications and all medical information
- Patient portal with access to your child’s medical chart and ability to communicate with your physician.
- Coordination of care with hospitals, specialists and schools to ensure your family is receiving the care you need.
- Easy access to the following services
- Radiology, laboratory and pharmacy services
- Behavioral health therapists
- Clinical nutritionists